Monday 19 August 2013

Some other topics of interest

Chastity - I keep my husband in a chastity belt. We started out with a plastic device (CB-6000) but ended up buying a custom steel device shortly after. Keeping your husband in chastity keeps him aroused and more susceptible to your needs. Men jerk off up to 3 times a day in average if not controlled. And a wise woman once said that to control a men's orgasms is the only way to truly control a man. The question people ask me the most is how long I keep hubby in chastity. Simply put he should be always in his device. Once a week in the weekend, as well as before bed room play time when I want him nice and clean, the device goes off for a good supervised cleaning under the shower. allow your hubby between 1 and 4 orgasms a month based on good behavior and make sure he cleans his mess before locking him back up. Check out  "Male chastity - a guide for keyholders" by Lucy Fairbourse for more information regarding chastity. Before I forget: an added bonus of a chastity device is that your partner will have to sit to pee at the toilet!


Body hair and weight problems - My husband was fairly hairy when I got to know him. Not something he can do much about as, like his small peepee, it is how he was born. I however don't like all that hair overly much. We have tried many way of getting rid of the hair but waxing has proven to be the only way to get rid of the hair for a period longer then a day or two (actually up to 4-5 weeks!). I wax his backside (incl. the back of his legs and his buttocks) and I let him do the other parts of his

body. His pubes are also waxed but I like him to leave a little 'landing strip' which is seriously sexy in my opinion! Once you have seen your partner with truly smooth legs you'll never want it any other way trust me ;-).

Regarding weight problems I can only say I simply put mu husband on a strict diet of veggies and
meat (not too much) and no carbs. Candy and chocolates are still banned and I got my private store
in a locked box in the basement (next to wallets/money men also can't control themselves around
food). Just because he is on a diet doesn't mean you have to be however! For me personally there is
nothing nicer then eating fries and chicken wings while watching my hubby eat a salad (especially
at a restaurant). If he is really overweight he'll also need to move more. Simply tell him to go run in
the local park 2 times a week or accompany him on bike to a nearby forest he runs, you bicycle).
Like this you can slowly mold your partner is the perfect man.
 
Underwear - I make my husband wear panties. One day I simply bought him some nice frilly pink
panties and threw out all his boxer shorts (they were getting old anyway). We started out with women's underwear but evolved to underwear for men that looks exactly like women's lingerie. A good shop to get these from is bodyaware.co.uk. To work he wears the black varieties and at home during the weekend he wears the pink ones. It is a constant reminder for my husband of his place in our relationship and together with his bare legs they actually look very cute! Sometimes (before bedroom play time) I also let him wear hold up stockings. Apart from that we don't involve in any
feminization or cross-dressing fetishes; we purely use this for humiliation purposes. If you do like feminization just use Google for more information as I got no experiences to share.
 
Cuckolding - Cuckolding takes the foundation of a stable, loving marriage and extends it to include one or more males to play a specific, sexual role within the marriage. To narrow it down it means
you can have sex with other men while your partner can not have sex with other women. It might
be your partners' fantasy or you might be interested in it yourself. It could be your partner has a
small penis, lacks stamina or is simply not the assertive personality you fantasize about giving
yourself to. Cuckolding allows this couple to experience greater sexual satisfaction while still
enjoying the other aspects of their relationship. Especially if your husband bring sit up don't be
afraid to at least give it a try once or twice. The internet gives you lots of opportunities to meet
other people of all shapes, colors and sizes.

You can have these escapades at your home (with or without your hubby present), in his home or a
local hotel. I advice to have the first meetings in your home with hubby present or a neutral place
in town (meet for drinks then see afterwards where it leads). I myself was quite hesitant towards this the first time my hubby brought it up but since I met the right guy (with a big black cock that truly humbles my hubby) it has certainly been an enrichment of my life and our relationship. Sexually I am way more satisfied these days and I feel desirable as never before.

My hubby loves preparing me for my dates and shopping with me for new lingerie that we know my lover likes. My hubby and my lover actually get along quite well and occasionally I let him watch and clean me afterwards. Sometimes however I simply ask him to leave the house (or lock him in his shed box) while my lover and I thrive in an evening of endless passion. All I can say is its worth a try and I promise you that with tn he right guy you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.