Monday 19 August 2013

About me


Just introducing myself and the idea of this blog. I am a Dutch woman in my early 30s and have
been married for 4 years. My husband and I have been playing around with dominance and
submission over the length of our relationship and Femdom is now an inevitable part of our life. 

As with many of you it was my husband who pointed out his submissive needs to me. After many
failed attempts I have now come to like this kind of lifestyle and would not want it any other way.
As you will notice while reading this booklet it actually brought us closer together and made my life
a hell of a lot easier!

This blog is a compilation of my own experiences from things I collected from the internet over time. I also do not consider myself a writer and so cannot call this a book. Hopefully it will be a helpful resource for your journey in to Femdom. All the scene examples given in this booklet have been performed by me and my husband in real life and are therefore from my own experience.

I will not go in to the whole psychological thing why your partner is submissive as there has been
written enough about that in all the beginner books and all over the net. If you do need a beginners
guide, check out "the sexually dominant woman - a workbook for nervous beginners" by Lady Green.
What I will give you is a hands on practical guide to implement Femdom/FLR in to your life that will
make your life easier and more interesting while still satisfying your partners submissive side.
Enjoy reading!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all type of femdom like foot femdom, spit femdom, booger femdom, piss femdom, shit eating, licking hairy armpits, dirty panties and socks licking, eating dirt from sandels, toilet licking and cleaning, all types. I want to be a slave of my girl friend but she doesn't know about my fetish. What I have to do for convince her or for show her that I am a submissive male.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email I'd is jjshubham@hotmail.com

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.