Monday 19 August 2013

Bedroom playtime

First of all, bedroom playtime should not limit to the bedroom but I guess that is pretty obvious in
the 20th century. What you will do in the bedroom however will change a bit. He is your slave so

least five to seven orgasms a week. This does not mean you have traditional sex five to seven a
week though! You'll learn you can orgasm while watching TV, reading a book or any other activity
around the house. Simply drop your pants or pull up your shirt and say 'I want an orgasm'. If he's
not as good with his mouth as you like tell him to slow down, speed up or cleverly point out he's not
in the right spot. Once you enjoyed your thirty seconds of heaven simply push him away and
continue with whatever you were doing before.

At least once a week you bring out the strap-on and give your partner a good fucking. If you haven't
done this before bring it to him gently but insist. Tell him to suck your cock before your penetrate
him and let him suck it for a good five to ten minutes. Make sure he does a good job and instruct
him to do better ("deeper" "faster") if he isn't. It will invoke on him a sincere feeling of being
submissive and quite frankly makes him feel slutty. Be vocal when you fuck him. Tell him he's your little bitch or your fuck doll. If he has a small penis or is in to small penis humiliation you can tease him with the fact your "cock" is so much bigger than his and that you'll do the fucking from now on. I usually let him jerk off afterwards on my pussy. Make sure he always licks you clean afterwards!

To continue on the small penis theme, some men are very susceptible to SPH or small penis humiliation. If your partner is one of these men make sure to use this knowledge. My hubby for
example has a cock that I find average (a bit longer and thicker would be nice but it is just fine). I however always tease him with his little 'man clit' when we have our play time. Calling him a
little dick looser or a pathetic excuse for a man while he's penetrating me (it doesn't happen often
but it does from time to time) makes him squirt almost instant and is quite funny. If he is fucking
me doggy style I love turning around and ask if it's in yet or if it jumped out. My favorite is to lay on
my back and let him fuck me missionary style and feign disinterest or even start laughing. After he
comes, asks if he likes his pity fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.