Tuesday 20 August 2013

Sample Dialogues for Wives with Submissive Husbands

Some of these seem pretty corny, but these little snippets have received tons of positive feedback!
Feel free to comment with your own and I'll add them to the collection ;-)

- Go get the lotion. I need you to rub my feet.
- Run my bath for me. And while I'm in there get started on the laundry.
- Get up, Sweetheart, and make me some coffee and an English muffin with butter.
- You did a nice job cleaning the bathrooms; I am very pleased with you.
- I want a full body massage for exactly one hour; keep an eye on the clock. When you are done I want you to go down on me until I tell you to stop. Afterwards, we'll both go to sleep. You won't be having an orgasm tonight.
- I'm going out with the girls tonight. While I'm gone you can work on the laundry.
- I want you writing down everything that you eat. I want to monitor your eating habits so that I can make some changes. Also, you'll be starting an exercise program this week.
- At the beginning of every week, I'll give you an allowance. If an emergency comes up, please feel free to come to me and we can discuss giving you some extra money. I also want a weekly report on how you spend your allowance.
- I'm going to the gym. When I am back I expect the toilet and kitchen to be spotless.

Avoiding to add 'please' to a sentence when you ask (its not really asking now is it?) him to do something goes a long way as well!

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.