Sunday 9 March 2014

My little whore

My hubby has been acting awfully cocky during last week and I couldn't handle it anymore; something had to be done! As it turns out Saturday was waxing day and I gave my husband his bimonthly full body wax (I love it when he's nice and silky smooth, no yukky hairs yey!). Afterwards I made him thank me by giving me a nice foot rub and by painting my too nails. I told him it would be fun if he would paint his own too nails as well and so my plan began :D. So now I had a perfectly smooth hubby with red too nails, not so macho now huh?

As the day continued we had our dinner and watched a nice movie. After the movie ended I told him to wait downstairs while I put some things ready in the bed room. I put out a garter belt, a black corset and a pair of high heels we bought in his size a while back. We're not usually in to any sissification or anything so I knew this would surprise him! I went back downstairs and told him to go to the bedroom and ge
t ready with the stuff I put out and that I would join him in 15 minutes.

When I came up he was sitting on the edge of the bed with a flushed face, obviously not  very comfortable with the situation. I mentioned the corset could be a bit tighter and told him to get up. After strapping him in proper I took out my brightest shade of red lipstick and did his lips. When I was done I told him these powerful words: " You are nothing but a dirty whore to do with as I please, do you understand me?"

After a shy confirmation I took out my tool for the night: my favorite strap-on, a small bullet vibe and a photo camera. I began by making him do several 'sexy' poses for me while I snapped some pictures. After a while I got bored and it was time for phase two. I set on the edge of the bed and took out on of my romantic, slightly erotic, novels. I then placed the bullet vibe on my clit  behind the strap-on and put it on lowest. The I told him to be a good little whore and blow me. While he started sucking the strap-on in his queer outfit, I read my book. Occasionally I told him him to suck it deeper or faster. It took me while to come like this (a good 20 minutes or so).

After I came it was time for my little whore to take it like the little sissy boy he was. I tied his hand on his back, told him to get on his knees on the edge of the bed and bent over. After lubing the necessary parts up I gave him the fucking of a lifetime while he whimpered from pain and pleasure. I made sure to keep the camera near by and made a nice movie of him taking it like a little whore (sorry girls I wont post it, its for my private collection :-) ). After I was done with him I left him tied up in the bedroom for a while before untying him and asking him if he still felt like a macho man now; the look on his face was answer enough! And for those wondering, no - he didnt cum ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.