Monday 10 March 2014

Humiliation play ideas

Once in a while its necessary for your partner to come down to earth and know his place in life don't you agree? Here are some ideas on how to establish just that!

Make an online blog/photoalbum
I always snap some pictures while playing with my partner and at one place on the net I regularly post some of his pictures publicly. Always make sure his face is cut out or made unrecognizable! Make sure he receives regular updates of whats posted there!

Whore him out
I once did this one with my partner and will probably do so again in the near future. I placed an advertisement on a sex site (Sexjobs.nl) looking for a bi or gay guy, explaining that I was training my submissive husband to become a proper cocksucker. I secretly knew my partner would want to try sucking
another guy once but to come home from work and find a guy on our couch was still a big suprise for him! I aranged everything beforehand with the guy who turned out to be quite dominant himself and I simply told my hubby to get on his knees and give our guest a proper blowjob. We even made swallow. After he came he zipped up,  paid me 20 Euro's (which I gave him before my partner came home) in front of my hubby and left. Seriously without a doubt one of the hottest things I've ever seen!!!

Keep your distance worm!
An easy one: make your slave walk a few steps behind you on the street and always keep his hands behind his back.

Restaurant
Take him to a restaurant and tell him he is not allowed to talk. When the waiter brings menu's give one back and say one will be enough. Choose what he eats and order for him (maybe a childs menu or a healthy salad? :) ). 

Webcam
Sign him up for one of those pay per minute websites to earn you some extra cash! Could be either as a sissy or a gay slut, your call! A mask to hide identity could be added for privacy reasons. 


Accident
Make him drink 1.5 liters of water and take him out for a walk in the park. dont let him relief himself until he cant hold it anymore and pisses himself. Tell him to wait at that exact spot for 5 minutes until he can walk to the car. You walk back to the car straight away. Depending on how far you are from home you could decide to either wait for him (make him go in the booth to not stain the seats) or make him walk home. Alternatively you could make him p
ee like a dog on at night and film it :p.


SleepwearTry to find him pink pjamas. Or make him wear a nightie in bed. 

CarrierWhen you go out together make him carry your purse and all the shopping bags.

Proper attire

Buy him a feminine apron and make him wear it around the house. Yes, only an apron :-)Give him tasks and punish him hard if he does not comply. Never be satisfied no matter what he does.

Doggy
Make him wear a (pink?) dog collar and go for a walk.


ShoppingMake him go out & buy ladies undies in his size. Or maybe a fancy pair of heels for that special night out?

Lets take a drive
Dress him up as a sissy boy (corset, stockings, heels, stretchy skirt, lots of make-up) and take him for a ride in the evening/night. Drop him out on one side of a parking lot along a high way and drive to the other side. Make him do the walk of shame back to the car and drive away.











Also check out these scene ideas!

3 comments:

  1. you're a great goddess....wish I can worship your highness oneday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something I was required to do that was extremely embarrassing was to print up a t-shirt and wear it to the store. It was a women's white, thin t-shirt and on it was printed "I wear girl's underwear" with a picture of me wearing panties below it. I'm also required to wear a bra under it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.