Wednesday 7 September 2016

Punishment... A necesarry evil (or delight?)

Although I don’t often administer corporal punishment I certainly feel it has a place in the Female Led Lifestyle that so many women are adopting. While I’ve only delivered two spankings to him in 2016 (so far), I found them to be very satisfying, and more importantly, effective. 
Behaviors that have might result in corporal punishment can run the gamut. There are several reasons that I may deem a spanking necessary.
  • The male disrespecting you or your friends
  • Frequent complaining about your training methods
  • Failure to complete simple household chores to your satisfaction
  • Male attempting to direct sexual encounters in any way
  • Unauthorized orgasms
  • Failure to wear panties
  • And frankly any behavior that you deem lazy or selfish
Surely there are many other reasons that you may choose to spank you man, but ultimately, delivering corporal punishment is a tool you should keep available to you when you feel such severe corrective action is necessary.
Once you’ve decided corporal punishment is imminent I suggest you fully explain to him why he is going to have to endure the punishment you’re about to inflict. After all, if he doesn’t understand why it is happening, how can he correct his behavior in the future? While explaining the situation to him you should be confident and direct. You should be looking down on him, so he should be kneeling or sitting while you stand over him. Stare him in the eyes even if he tries to look away. What you are about to do to him is an act of sheer dominance for you and hopeless submission for him. It should begin and end with you doing the talking while looking down at him from the dominant position. His only response to your words should be “Yes Ma'am” or whatever term of endearment you prefer. 
I have employed two methods of corporal punishment in our relationship. One has him standing with his body facing a wall. The other sees him laying prone over my lap like a child. I felt both were equally effective. After I’ve explained the reasons that have forced me to make this decision, I tell him to strip nude. During the hurried moments before the punishment I am very firm and decisive. Any hesitation on his part will add to the number of spankings. I want it to be very clear to him that the time for discussion has passed. There is no negotiation. It’s important that once the decision has been made, he accepts his fate and complies swiftly. 
Once he is in the proper position as instructed by me I begin the spankings. I’m of the opinion that for most offenses 10 spankings is appropriate. If he resists, or squirms to much, or raises his hands to his buttocks to block the blows, then more spankings will be added at my discretion. 
MY METHOD - Yours may be different
When I begin delivering the spankings, they are hard. I prefer to use my bare hand to ensure I am not doing any real damage, such as breaking skin, but it needs to hurt. Using my bare hand also helps me gauge how hard I am really hitting him. If the palm of my hands don’t begin to sting by the 5th blow, I figure I’m probably going to light. I try to deliver the blows 3-5 seconds apart and in between blows I find myself talking to him in a firm but calm manner. Repeating to him why this was happening and encouraging him to correct whatever behavior prompted this to happen. Example:
SMACK!
“Now baby I’m not going to tolerate you back talking me when I tell you to do something.”
SMACK!
“When I tell you you’re not coming this week, that’s what I mean”
SMACK!
“I wish I didn’t have to do this honey, but you’ve made it necessary”
SMACK!
“Oh come on, take it like a man”
SMACK!
You get the idea. The picture above shows the very obvious result of a good spanking. If my mans ass is not a crimson red after the spanking, then I haven’t done it hard enough and the effectiveness of this exercise may be lost. This young lady has obviously delivered a hard but surely deserved spanking. Her male will clearly not forget it anytime soon and I bet whatever behavior he exhibited to cause this spanking will not be repeated anytime soon. I applaud her for permanently capturing this image that she can use a reminder anytime she feels he is stepping out of line. I think I will do the same on the next occasion I deliver a spanking. 
Aside from the obvious and harmless physical pain I am inflicting on him, I’ve found that these corporal punishment sessions are extremely humbling to the male psyche. It’s as if every blow, every smack, every comment from my mouth, serves to reaffirm my dominance over him and his status as my submissive bitch. You should view each SMACK as a demonstration of your power. When your hand lowers onto his bare ass cheeks the resulting sound and sting will strip him of his male ego and pride a little more each time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.