Sunday 4 September 2016

Our journey into male chastity (Part 1)

After months of talking about and threatening to put him in a chastity device, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered our first chastity device. This is something I had wanted for years and only recently had it become a topic of conversation. I became more and more insistent until I finally got to the point where I wouldn’t take no for an answer. I had gradually take more and more control in the bedroom, and eventually wore him down. It was a Friday night and I knew he was expecting sex. I knew this was the night and after a few cocktails I finally pulled out the device that had arrived days earlier. He had accepted that I wasn’t going to drop it and reluctantly agreed to a “trial period, which was fine with me. I wasn’t sure if this was something that we would pursue long term, but I knew it was something we had to try. 
I got a bag of frozen peas out of the refrigerator and held it over his underwear, to his crotch until his penis became flaccid and shrank to a dimension that would fit into our new device. Having watched several video earlier in the week, I went to work. Using a little moisturizing lotion, I had his little cock and balls fully secured by the device. Excitement rushed through my body as I reached for the heart shaped padlock that came with the device. I pushed the lock through the appropriate hole. Before locking it, I looked him in the eyes and immediately recognized the fear in his face. I grinned at him and told him not to worry. This was how things were meant to be. I pressed down on the lock and heard a satisfying *CLICK*. 
I had finally done it! I instantly felt a new level of confidence and power. While my ego and arrogance level shot to once unknown levels, his dropped to an all time low. I knew instantly that a power exchange has just occurred and it felt so right. I patted the device and then gave it a soft tug. It was secure. I was convinced that his imprisoned cock would not get free unless I unlocked it. He was helpless and I was now in total control. This is the way it should have always been! Why had I waited so long. 
I set about reassuring him that “we” had made the right deicision. As the look of despair on his face grew, I began telling him how happy I was with this arrangement. He reminded me that this was only a “test” and I told him it was. He asked me what time we could remove the device and seemed shocked when I suggested that he wear it a week, so that we could get a good feel for it. He seemed astonished, 
“honey, I thought we would just try it for an hour or so to see how we liked it”
I replied … “Don’t be silly honey. We can’t get any idea of how we like this arrangement if we don’t give it a chance, right?”
He hesitated then nodded his head. Perfect. I continued, 
“What is the point in me locking up your little cock if we were only going to let it out as soon as you wanted? We’re going to shoot for a week like the website says and we’ll reassess then”
My tone was kind, but firm. I wasn’t allowing for any wiggle room and for the time being he accepted his fate. I told him to pour me a wine and hurry back to the couch. He quickly complied. When he came back, I was naked. He set my wine down beside me. I motioned for him to take a seat on the floor. I felt so liberated. I was in total control. And he was helpless. I felt unhibited. Brazenly, I raised my right foot to his face and simply pointed. He slowly leaned in towards my extended foot, and began kissing the bottoms of them, Soft little kisses. Normally acceptable, but not tonight. After all, thing were changing. They have changed. His meager little pecks were not enough. Not tonight and not anymore. His lazy kissing irritated me. It always had, but tonight it wasn’t going to fly. I hooked my other foot around his head and pulled his head forward, while roughly pushing my right foot into his face. 
“Lick my foot like you want to cum” I barked. 
Despite my size 7 sole pressed into his mouth, I saw the look of surprise on his face. 
“Stick out your tongue!”
I slowly dragged my foot down his face. From heel to toes. He began licking and kissing in earnest. This is the way it should be, I thought to myself. His tongue circled each toe before moving on to the next. I sipped my wine while he paid way over due homage to both my feet. 
Finally I pulled him towards my pussy. The activities of the night has me already wet as I guided him towards my cunt. I saw that his cock had swelled enough to fill the cage. That would be as hard as he would get. His oral game was on point tonight. Just like all the articles I read stated, he was performing better then ever. You see, when a man know he is not going to cum - when he knows sex is not for her pleasure, it is for yours, it takes the pressure off of him. He doesn’t have to worry about his cock or his orgasm. His efforts are focused only on pleasuring you. 
My first orgasm came quickly. I pulled him in tighter and grinded my pussy hard into his face as I had my most intense orgasm in recent history. As I slowed, I allowed him to pull his head back. His face was glistening in my juices. He was red faced and out of breath. He looked like beaten man. I looked down at his locked cock, dangling limp and helpless between his legs.I pushed him onto his back and lowered my ass onto his face. He may have thought one orgasm would be enough, but my desires were not yet satisfied. He resumed his efforts and within minutes I was nearing my second orgasm. Suddenly I was fucking his face with reckless abandon and tugging on the plastic that caged his little cock. M womanhood was smothering him. As he struggled to breathe, I realized his world, his breath, his life, everything he was, was buried underneath my pussy and ass. He was helpess to do anything but feel the power of my sex. 
“Take it honey - you little bitch!”
I exploded, then collapsed. He was still on his back panting. After a few minutes we sat up. I told him how good that was for me. His cock strained. I sat up and patted him on his wet cheek. 
“That was everything I expected honey and everything I wanted. Hopefully we’ll be able to take your chastity device off next weeked”
“Hopefully”, he exclaimed. 
“Not now honey - go do the dishes - NOW!” I snapped
He obeyed. This was only day one!
To be continued.

1 comment:

  1. delicious story, Miss Nienke. i'm wearing my tiny male chastity device from the 1st of September till i don't know when. My online girlfriend doesn't want me to have orgasms whenever i want. thank You for Your delicious Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.